Geoindo is fully aware of the danger of spreading the COVID-19 and protects all our clients and the Geoindo family by applying Basic protective measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 before the Rapid Test can be used generally to certify our teams :
• Record daily employee surveillance. Monitor all employees and fill in a health tracking sheet.
• We quarantine for 14 days before entering to our client’s site and get a health certificate from local Doctor before the Rapid test can be used by everyone.
• Always remind our employees both office and onsite in the field at the daily toolbox meeting :
- Stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak from the news of local public authority and discuss regularly at the daily toolbox meeting
- Regularly and thoroughly clean the hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 - 2 metre distance between people around us, and at least 5 -8 metre distance for those coughing or sneezing
- Use a mask to make sure we and the people around us are protected from droplets or aerosols that spread virus
- Regularly check body temperature to make sure we and the people around us don’t have fever.
- If we have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, stay at home to protect us and help not spread viruses and other infections. If our health getting worse seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of the local health authority.
Together we can stop the spread of COVID-19